Athletic styling gives these men's Timberland PRO® work boots modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium synthetic uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole is abrasion-resistant and non-marking
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
This footwear meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™
The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.