Steel Toe ESD
Be the first one to write a review
The Atlanta Cool ESD combines industrial-strength stability and steel toe protection with the comfort of a lightweight, breathable, hot weather shoe. Perfect for light-duty manufacturing, landscaping, light construction and driving. It's a great alternative to boots and always keeps the air flowing.
Weight: 20.8 oz/589.7 g
Features: Oil Resistant, Steel Toe, ESD Rated
Type: Work Shoes
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Upper: Leather and textile
Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Utility Features: Oil and Slip Resistant, Steel Toe, ESD
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Care for Leather
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.